Hair Status

Current Length-TWA (Teeny Weenie Afro)
Next Goal Length- Afro Puff Style / EL
Final Goal Length- Bra Strap Length
Last Relaxer- June 1st, 2012 with Trim
Next Relaxer- NEVER!!!!
Hair Goal- Healthy Hair
Current Style- TWA


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Two Strand Twist Out

I recently took out my protective style of cornrows and kinky twists and I wanted my scalp to breathe.

After taking down my style, I did a hot oil treatment with JBCO, washed my hair with Shea Moisture's Coconut and Hibiscus Shampoo and Tresemme Naturals Conditioner. I deep conditioned my hair with As I Am Hydration Elation and then proceeded to twist my hair while wet using As I Am Twist Defining Cream and As I Am Dougble Butter Cream.

My hair was kept in that style for a week and then I took my twists out because it was time for me to wash my hair and prepare for my next protective style.

The video below shows my hair as a two strand twist out. Enjoy





~Danie~

No comments:

Post a Comment