Hair Status

Current Length-TWA (Teeny Weenie Afro)
Next Goal Length- Afro Puff Style / EL
Final Goal Length- Bra Strap Length
Last Relaxer- June 1st, 2012 with Trim
Next Relaxer- NEVER!!!!
Hair Goal- Healthy Hair
Current Style- TWA


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stop Touching My Hair

OKAY. So I know this blog is about my hair journey, but I really needed to vent and express my thoughts on something hair related: PEOPLE TOUCHING MY HAIR. I know a person who always feels entitled to run her fingers through my hair and every time she does it I tell her that I do not like it and she continues on doing it. If you want to know how long my hair is, ask me; if you want to know if this is a weave, ask me; and if you want to touch my hair, ASK ME! That is all I ask. Maybe I'll just ask her why she likes touching my hair- is it the texture? the length? what?

I just feel that my  hair is going to begin falling out if I just allow any and everyone to touch my hair.

How do you all feel about someone touching your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment