Hair Status

Current Length-TWA (Teeny Weenie Afro)
Next Goal Length- Afro Puff Style / EL
Final Goal Length- Bra Strap Length
Last Relaxer- June 1st, 2012 with Trim
Next Relaxer- NEVER!!!!
Hair Goal- Healthy Hair
Current Style- TWA


Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm a Weave-A-Holic.

Hi, my name is Danielle and I am a weave-a-holic. No matter what I do I cannot stop myself from purchasing weaving hair. It is terrible. Let's see, where do I begin... In my I love Weaves post, I stated that I started wearing weaves in my Junior Year of College. I then learned how to install tracks, complete a partial sew in, make full weave caps, and 3/4th wigs. Now that I have been on a hair journey, my go to protective style is 3/4th wigs. I still continue to purchase beauty supply store hair (although I just ordered some brazilian virgin remi hair from a vendor- so excited! Video and Post to come soon). The only problem I have with purchasing Beauty Supply Store Hair is that I have to purchase hair that will not tangle after I wash it as I have to purchase the hair in a color 2, and dye it dark brown so that my hair will blend in with the weave.

As a result, I have been purchasing weaving hair left and right, with nothing to do with them right now since I have micro braids. I just completed a full wig cap with closure on some Outre Velvet Yaki Hair and I have some Ourtre Perm Yaki, Sensational Too, and Saga Remy Gold with the nape piece, sitting in a box on top of my closet.

Because my hair itches so much when I get the weave sewn into my head, I plan on using all of the hair I have purchased to make wig caps and 3/4th wigs. I will try to upload a video of the many weaves I have worn over the past six years.

~Danie~

No comments:

Post a Comment