Hair Status

Current Length-TWA (Teeny Weenie Afro)
Next Goal Length- Afro Puff Style / EL
Final Goal Length- Bra Strap Length
Last Relaxer- June 1st, 2012 with Trim
Next Relaxer- NEVER!!!!
Hair Goal- Healthy Hair
Current Style- TWA


Saturday, July 28, 2012

Caruso Roller Set

I have a wedding to attend next week and since I am still on the no direct heat challenge, I needed a way to do my hair for the special occasion.

I decided to do a dry roller set using my Caruso steam rollers and I loved the result.

I pre-poo'd over night and then washed and deep conditioned my hair. I then allowed my hair to air dry about 90% before blow drying on cool air. I dusted my ends using my split ender and went to bed with my hair wrapped.

The next morning I proceeded to set my hair with the caruso steam rollers, styled my hair and then went out shopping with the boyfriend.

Like I said, I loved the results. My hair felt so soft and the curls came out nice.

Check out my youtube video to see the roller setting process.

No comments:

Post a Comment