Hair Status

Current Length-TWA (Teeny Weenie Afro)
Next Goal Length- Afro Puff Style / EL
Final Goal Length- Bra Strap Length
Last Relaxer- June 1st, 2012 with Trim
Next Relaxer- NEVER!!!!
Hair Goal- Healthy Hair
Current Style- TWA


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Caruso Steam Rollers on Weave

Hello!
So...When I came home from work yesterday I wanted to do something different with my 3/4th wig. Before I installed the hair, I read somewhere, and saved it as a note in my Blackberry,  that the hair (Premium Too) should be kept straight, heat free, and free of products. Did I listen? NO. I totally forgot. After I washed the hair, not only did I use a blow dryer and flat ironed the hair, but I used Heat Protectant. Since I changed my phone last week, I just so happened to stumble across the note I had regarding premium too hair and hoped that I had not messed the hair up.

Anyway, back to yesterday. So when I came home from work, I wanted to add some curls to the hair. So I dug out my Caruso Steam Rollers, which I have had for about 6 months, and only used them once. I set up the base in the bathroom, and gathered about ten large/extra large rollers. I placed the rollers on the steamer for about 10-15 seconds which gave me time to section my hair and detangle. In no particular order, I rolled my hair and the weave in the rollers and also placed the roller cap on the steamer for a few seconds.















I let the rollers stay in my hair for about 30 to 45 minutes (I was playing on the x-box and lost track of time) and then took them out. I pin curled my hair for the night and took them down in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment