Hair Status

Current Length-TWA (Teeny Weenie Afro)
Next Goal Length- Afro Puff Style / EL
Final Goal Length- Bra Strap Length
Last Relaxer- June 1st, 2012 with Trim
Next Relaxer- NEVER!!!!
Hair Goal- Healthy Hair
Current Style- TWA


Saturday, January 28, 2012

Preparation for New Hair Style

Yesterday I broke free from my 3/4th wig (which I am going to miss). I took down my braids last night, detangled my hair and decided to prepoo over night. For my prepoo, I used Youtuber's MrsDoingMe2011 method with the products I had in my home:
Pre Poo:
1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon of Sweet Almond Oil
1 tablespoon of Jojoba Oil
10 drops of Peppermint Oil
VO5 Moisture Milks Conditioner

I mixed the products in a paper bowl and then applied it to my hair in four sections (one in the back, two on the sides, one at the top/front). I placed the sectioned hair into two strand twists, put on my shower cap, head scarf, and my bonnet before going to sleep.

This morning, my boyfriend was kind enough to wash and condition my hair:
Products Used:
Shampoo: Aphogee Deep Moisture Shampoo
Conditioner: Aphogee 2 Step Protein Treatment

My boyfriend said that the 2 Step left my hair really soft as he applied it to my hair and when he washed it out!!!

I let my hair air dry for about 45 minutes (my sister wanted her hair done- see separate post) then I applied my leave in's, heat protectant, and blow dried my hair.

Products Used:
Leave In: Cantu Shea Butter
Leave In: Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship
Heat Protectant: Organic Root Stimulator Heat Protectant

I will be bunning or doing updo's this week. On Saturday I plan on getting Micro Braids which I hope will last me two months.


Note: All products mentioned was purchased with my own money. I am in no way affiliated with any company.

No comments:

Post a Comment