Hair Status

Current Length-TWA (Teeny Weenie Afro)
Next Goal Length- Afro Puff Style / EL
Final Goal Length- Bra Strap Length
Last Relaxer- June 1st, 2012 with Trim
Next Relaxer- NEVER!!!!
Hair Goal- Healthy Hair
Current Style- TWA


Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Hair Regimen

This is my proposed hair regimen. I  say proposed because I plan on having my hair braided and weave for the most part of the year.


Daily: Moisturize and Seal
I mostly do this in the morning as I am styling my hair for the day. Depending on how my hair feels I may moisturize and seal at night as well.
Moisturizers: Organic Root Stimulator (Fave), Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave In, Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter

Seal with Oil: Sweet Almond Oil with a few drops of Peppermint Oil, Coconut Oil

Nightly: Moisturize and Seal (optional), Scalp Massages,
I wrap my hair up for the night with a satin scarf and my bonnet.
 
Weekly/ Bi-Weekly: Wash my hair
I'll wash and condition my hair, and I usually deep condition my hair without heat for no less than 30 minutes. With heat about 15-20 minutes.
After deep conditioning I apply leave in's and allow my hair to dry about 65% before using my hand blow dryer on low heat.
If I am in the mood, I will practice roller setting and sitting under the dryer for about 1hr and 30 minutes.

Monthly:
Protein Treatment- ORS Hair Mayo
Use a clarifying shampoo- Suave
Heat pass with a flat iron.

Products used: Please note that I was a product Junkie and not all of these products have been used
Shampoo
ORS Creamy Aloe Neutralizing Shampoo
Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo
HE Hello Hydrations
HE LTR
Crème of Nature Detangling and Conditioning Shampoo
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo Extra Strength
Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair
HE Hydralicious

Conditioner
ORS replenshing pak
ORS hair mayo (protein)
Lustersilk’s Cholesterol-Shea butter (used for my pre-poo)
Lustersilk’s Cholesterol- Olive Oil
VO5 Moisture Milks
HE Hello Hydrations Conditioner
HE LTR Conditioner
HE Hydralicious Conditioner

Treatments
Silk Elements Megasilk Intense Conditioning Mayonnaise
Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment
Aphogee two step Protein Treatment
Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor

Moisturizers
ORS moisturizing lotion
Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave In
Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil Hair Treatment
BB Maximum Strength Super Gro Conditioner

Leave-in conditioner
Cantu shea butter leave in conditioner
Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Leave-In
Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave in Conditioner

Heat Protectants and Others
GVP Silk Remedy
ORS Heat Protectant Serum
Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstructurizer
Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer

Oils
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
JBCO
Hollywood Beauty- Olive Oil and Castor Oil
Doo Gro Stimulating Growth Oil

Jojoba Oil

Supplements
Futurebiotics Hair, Skin, and Nails
Hairfinity ( two month trial)

Protective Styles:
Extensions
Braidouts
Satin Braidout
Pin Curls
Caruso Steam Rollers
Quick Weave Cap
3/4th Wigs

2 comments:

  1. I will be joining you in this challenge too, my last full head relaxer was october 30,2011, but i do touch up the hairline to keep them looking good, and when i wash i use the flat iron to just kinda lighten out the hair, i plan to wear weaves for the most, I have a lil' trouble spot in the crown where there has been some breakage since 2010, it has grown a bit but i find that it's delicate and breaks when i relax it. I just did my aphogee 2 step protein treatment, which i will be doing ever 6 weeks like the bottle says ans in between i will be using moisture treatments,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!, Let me know how it turns out. I will be updating my hair journey often on my blog so stay tuned!. I actually used Aphogee today.

      Delete