Hair Status

Current Length-TWA (Teeny Weenie Afro)
Next Goal Length- Afro Puff Style / EL
Final Goal Length- Bra Strap Length
Last Relaxer- June 1st, 2012 with Trim
Next Relaxer- NEVER!!!!
Hair Goal- Healthy Hair
Current Style- TWA


Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of 2011 Length Check

Today is New Years Eve and I joined a challenge on http://www.hairlista.com with a goal to get 12 inches of growth in 12 months. I am so excited for this challenge. Today we had to upload our length check photo's. My hair was last flat ironed on Christmas Eve, and I had been wearing it in a bun this week. I just took down my hair, combed it out a bit, and took a few pictures:














According to the first picture, I believe my length is APL, however, my length check t-shirt says something different, so I have to continue to take length check pictures both ways. I am only about 5 inches away from BSL, and that is my goal length for 2012- Full Bra Strap Length to be exact.

Wish me Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment