Hair Status

Current Length-TWA (Teeny Weenie Afro)
Next Goal Length- Afro Puff Style / EL
Final Goal Length- Bra Strap Length
Last Relaxer- June 1st, 2012 with Trim
Next Relaxer- NEVER!!!!
Hair Goal- Healthy Hair
Current Style- TWA


Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hairfinity Vitamins

So I decided to give the Hairfinity Vitamins a chance as I have not seen drastic results in the other products I have been using such as Potion and Gro Aut Oil. I actually stopped using Potion before I could see any results because it, along with JBCO, made my scalp itch like crazy. With GAO, I have been using it once to twice a week to oil my scalp.

I decided to order two bottles of Hairfinity and commit myself to finishing those two bottles before giving up. My hair grows about 1/4th of an inch a month, so I am looking to see if Hairfinity boost my hair growth. I started taking the vitamins on December 15th.  I take two at night before going to bed with a glass of water. My next length check is in Mid January 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to let us know how your Journey went. I am about ending my one month with hair finity. My head has been itching! !

    ReplyDelete