Hair Status

Current Length-TWA (Teeny Weenie Afro)
Next Goal Length- Afro Puff Style / EL
Final Goal Length- Bra Strap Length
Last Relaxer- June 1st, 2012 with Trim
Next Relaxer- NEVER!!!!
Hair Goal- Healthy Hair
Current Style- TWA


Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Favorite Protective Style

My last relaxer was November 8, 2011; I was about 23 weeks post. Since my hair length goal is Bra Strap Length (BSL) I have to keep reminding myself to keep my ends pinned up and protected. So the hair style that I have been wearing at least once a week has been working in my favor!





The style is just two flat twists which goes into a ponytail. The ponytail is then wrapped around itself or placed into a bun. This is an easy to do, quick, heat free protective style and I love it!. Check out the video for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment